No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
Good morning and welcome to the first meeting of the Committee on Appropriations for the 118th congress.
The business today is to consider the Committee Rules and Subcommittee Jurisdictions.
WASHINGTON – Today, House Appropriations Chairwoman Kay Granger (TX) announced the Republican subcommittee rosters for the 118th Congress. Granger will serve as an ex officio member on all twelve subcommittees.
Republican Subcommittee Rosters
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies