Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Sanford Bishop, Ranking Member
- Rosa DeLauro
- Chellie Pingree
- Mark Pocan
- Department of Agriculture (except Forest Service)
- Farm Credit Administration
- Farm Credit System Financial Assistance Corporation
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Food and Drug Administration (HHS)
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman-designate Nita M. Lowey has released a legislative package that will reopen the federal government and end the Trump Shutdown. The legislation is expected to be considered in the House on January 3. The full text of the legislation is available at the links below.
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman-designate Nita M. Lowey (D-NY-17) today filed legislation to reopen the federal government and fund most federal agencies through the remainder of fiscal year 2019. The legislative package, consisting of six full-year appropriations bills and a CR until February 8 for Homeland Security, is expected to be considered by the House on January 3.