No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
WASHINGTON – Today, the Republican Steering Committee approved Chairwoman Kay Granger’s slate of subcommittee chairs for the 118th Congress. In addition, Granger announced that Rep. Tom Cole (OK) will serve as the vice chair of the Appropriations Committee during the 118th Congress.
WASHINGTON – Today, Rep. Kay Granger (TX), Chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee, announced the Republican Steering Committee’s recommendations for new Republican Members who will serve on the Committee for the 118th Congress. The recommendations will now go before the Republican Conference to be ratified.
WASHINGTON – Today, Rep. Kay Granger (TX), released the following statement after the Republican Conference officially named her chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee for the 118th Congress.
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies